Regulation of the competition for the best poster presented within the 3rd International Conference Multiscale Phenomena in Molecular Matter Multis2019, Kraków 1-4.07.2019
1. Target group
The organizer of the competition is the Organization Committee of the Multis2019 conference. The competition is addressed to all persons registered for the 3rd International Conference Multiscale Phenomena in Molecular Matter in Kraków, referred to in what follows as the Conference, who gave notice of a poster presentation during the registration. The members of the Competition Committee will be selected by the Organizing Committee during the Conference from among the participants of the Conference.
2. Purpose of the competition
• dissemination of the research results standing in accordance with the needs and interests of the participants of the Conference within the scope of multidisciplinary investigations into molecular systems,
• inspiring research activity and scientific debate,
• developing the ability to observe the rules of scientific presentation in academic fora.
3. Time and place of the competition
The competition will take place in the Conference venue, i.e. on the premises of the H. Niewodniczański Institute of Nuclear Physics of Polish Academy of Sciences, Kraków, Radzikowskiego 152.
4. Object of the competition
• scientific poster authored or co-authored by the registered Conference participant, presented during the Poster Session on the second day of the Conference.
5. Decision of the competition and prize
Posters will be evaluated on the rating scale by secret ballot by the Competition Committee appointed by the Organizing Committee of the Conference. The author of the highest rated poster will be awarded. The results of the competition will be announced during the closing session of the Conference. The winner will be distinguished with diploma and valuable material prize.
6. Formal requirements
A poster should include the title and the authors' affiliations. Maximal poster size: A0, i.e. width 84.1 cm, height 118.9 cm. Place of poster presentation: boards indicated by the Conference organizers in a tent installed on the premises of the Institute of Nuclear Physics of Polish Academy of Sciences, Kraków, Radzikowskiego 152. Posters should be hung up by their authors before the Poster Session, on Tuesday by 16.00 at the latest. Posters should be removed by their authors on Tuesday before 20.15.
7. Final provisions
The decision of the Jury is final and incontestable, which means that no appeal can be brought against the decision. The organizers reserve the right to develop and publish the results of the competition including the names and affiliations of the awarded authors. Entering the competition involves the agreement for the personal data to be processed within the scope necessary for running the competition – the required agreement for the personal data to be processed together with the notification clause have been included in the Registration section.