Piotr Homola, the CREDO Project Coordinator, Institute of Nuclear Physics PAN, Kraków
Status of the CREDO Detector and CREDO-ML45m
Łukasz Bibrzycki, Institute of Computer Science, Pedagogical
University of Krakow
Brainstorming on ML aided CR detection.1h 30m
- increase of the morphological dataset by one order of magnitude:
annotators recruitment, annotation quality assurance, automatic annotation, etc.
- inclusion of metadata (timestamp, geolocation, hit orientation etc.) in the training process
CORSIKA below the knee45m
Tadeusz Wibig, Faculty of Physics and Applied Informatics, University of Łódź
Brainstorming on EAS simulation1h 45m
- physics model (CORSIKA),
- detector understanding (Geant),
- statistical considerations,
- investigator recruitment,
- politics - target paper selection in multidisciplinary environment.